Date: 25th-26th Jun 2020
Location: New York, USA
6th Digital Pathology & AI Congress: USA has a reputation for providing an outstanding networking experience in which attendees can discover how to effectively harness gains such as reducing lab costs, improving links between other laboratories & scientists and minimizing human error. Over the two-days, congress attendees will have ample opportunity to meet AI professionals, speakers and exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services.
Highlights of the congress:
- 40+ presentations sharing industry insights
- Latest advances and applications of digital pathology
- Applications of artificial intelligence and machine learning in primary diagnosis and clinical research
- Image-based information environment in laboratory
- Featured pharma and industry case studies
What can you expect at the event?
Sponsors & Exhibitors – Dell Technologies, Corista, Nanostring Technologies, Visiopharm, Phillips, Aurora mScope, Hamamatsu, Sectra and Inspirata
Early Registration Discount Deadline – January 10, 2020