With AI & Big Data Expo returning to Olympia – London, the two day event will bring together over 9000 technology fanatics under one roof. The event will take place from 17 March 2020 to 18 march 2020 covering entire technology ecosystem with 5 different event streams – Blockchain, IoT, AI & Big Data, Cyber Security & Cloud, and 5G. 5G being the newest addition to the expo covering 5G Application and Transformation trends.
Each of the events streams will host next generation technologies and strategies for the future by showcasing use-cases from industry leaders. The AI & Big Data expo will witness over 300 exhibitors demonstrating the latest technologies at the exhibition area along with notable experts and leading organizations such as European Space Agency, Microsoft, Unilever, Google, Pfizer, and Amazon Alexa to name just a few.
The event will garner showcase of next generation technologies and strategies from the world of Artificial Intelligence & Big Data providing an opportunity for delegates to explore and discover practical and successful implementations of AI & Big Data that can drive any business in the future. Hosting peers and experts from manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more, the event has witnessed significant presence of women influencers. The event organizers recently announced their women speaker lineup for each of the events hosted at the expo that will be changing the world with their expertise.
Blockchain stream of the Expo will host
- Leanne Kemp | CEO & Founder | Everledger
- Mariana Gómez de la Villa | Program Director Distributed Ledger Technology | ING
- Marta Geater-Piekarska | Director of Ecosystem | Hyperledger | Linux Foundation
- Nicole Sandler | Innovation Policy Global Lead | Barclays
- Manuela Godeck |Global Innovation Project Manager | Blockchain | Vodafone
AI & Big Data stream of the Expo will host
- Barbara Fusinka | Machine Learning Strategic Cloud Engineering Manager | Google
- Claire Thompson | Head of Data & Analytics for Commerical & Private Banking |RBS
- Angela Lillis | Insight Lead | Marks and Spencer
- Anita Fernqvist | Chief Data Officer | Zurich
- Ela Osterberger | Director of Data Science |Deliveroo
Cyber Security and Cloud stream of the Expo will host
- Josephine Harriman | Head of Cyber & Privacy Legal | Morgan Stanley
- Lucy Payne | Security Awareness and Engagement Lead | Aviva
- Lesley Marjoribanks | Head of Security Awareness | RBS
- Deshini Newman | Managing Director EMEA | (ICS)2
- Cheryl Stevens MBE | Head of Identity & Trust Services, DWP Digital | Department for Work & Pensions
IoT & 5G streams of the Expo will host
- Sylwia Kechiche | Principal Analyst, IoT| GSMA Intelligence
- Livia Rosu |Chair of the Marketing Working Group | HomeGrid Forum
- Prof. Dimitra Simeonidou | Director of Smart Internet Lab/ Co-Director |University of Bristol/ Bristol Digital Futures Institute
- Yue Wang |Principal 5G Researcher |Samsung UK
- Alexandra Hussenot | CEO & Founder | Immersionn
- Karen Pollitt-Cham | Professorial Lead Connected Futures |University of Brighton
With world talking about the diversity and women empowerment in the tech world, the AI & Big Data expo is a great example how women taking over the tech world and how their influence is increasing globally across leading technology fronts.