InsuraGuest Technologies, the company famous for delivering digital insurance to multiple sectors, has launched a new Business Owner Policy (BOP) insurtech portal through its wholly-owned U.S subsidiary “Insure The People”. This facility is available to nearly 130 class codes.
ITP is powered by an insurtech platform and is licensed to sell insurance in all 50 states, including the District of Columbia. It is eligible for companies that have sales of up to $6 million per location with occupancies up to 35,000 square feet on a minimum annual premium of $250.
The policies are analyzed by Crum & Forster through its C&F Digital Partners division. Crum & Forster provides specialty and standard commercial lines insurance products through many insurance companies. Crum & Forster is one of the registered trademarks of the United States Fire Insurance Company.
ITP’s coverage includes:
- Property – Offers protection for your business’ physical assets, such as equipment and workspace.
- Business Income – Helps cover the loss of income if your business may shut down due to a covered peril.
- Equipment – Protects business equipment against breakdowns due to operator errors, motor burnout, boiler malfunction, and power surges.
- General Liability – Provides protection against injury, physical or bodily, and property damage claims.
- Employment Liability – Covers your business from wrongful acts
- Business Auto – Covers vehicle liability, collision, and medical payments
- Professional Liability – For businesses that provide advice to clients, professional insurance covers businesses from being liable if omissions or errors occur that result in a customer’s financial loss.
- Liquor Liability – Businesses that sell or serve alcoholic beverages may be held liable for any injuries or damages caused by a patron who’s been overserved.
- Cyber Risk – Covers your business in the event of data breaches or other computer-related crimes and losses.
- Workman’s Comp – Keeps you covered if a worker is injured while on the job and needs medical treatment.