Vertafore and Rocket Referrals announced their partnership. The partnership will benefit independent agencies and help them to build stronger client relationships.
The new communication and management product Vertafore Client Communications by Vertafore will be powered by Rocket Referrals. It will provide agencies with Vertafore’s AMS360 tools that help them in practicing more active client engagement directly from their agency management system. Customers who are eligible for AMS360 gained access from March 1 without any additional charges.
“Vertafore Client Communications makes it easy for agencies to do the outreach and reputation management they should have been doing all along but haven’t had the time or resources,” said Dean Giem, president of Paradox Insurance Agency. “From happy birthdays to renewal reminders to proactive risk management advice, we can reach our clients with the right information at the right time without having to add a lot of work or more staff.”
“Offering Vertafore Client Communications with AMS360 is a significant step forward in Vertafore’s mission to enable agencies to modernize, thrive, and grow,” said James Thom, chief product officer at Vertafore. He further added, “Through Vertafore’s partnership with Rocket Referrals, we are now providing client relationship management tools that use industry-leading technologies and solutions to strengthen agencies’ most important digital interactions: the ones they share with their clients.”
Following are some of the benefits of AMS360 tools:-
- Send one-time or automated client emails based on events or data-driven rules, such as birthdays or renewals, from their own email domain
- Create custom segments of users to better target messaging
- Manage their agency’s online reputation and client satisfaction
- Provide thought-leadership content to help clients manage risks
- Identify at-risk revenue and opportunities
- Track client satisfaction metrics by the office and individual employees overtime