Date: November 2020
About EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards 2020
The Entrepreneur Of The Year program, founded by EY, has recognized the endeavors of exceptional men and women who create the products and services that keep our worldwide economy moving forward. Each spring, EY recognize and celebrate unstoppable regional semifinalists, finalists and winners along with leading business community.
Through this program, EY recognizes and celebrates unstoppable entrepreneurs who redefine the way we live, work and play. Only a few leaders are capable of building something truly remarkable against all odds or obstacles that stand in their way. They cut through the noise of this transformative age by breaking away from the pack — and then end up leading it.
They not only create and build market-leading businesses, but also help take the standard of excellence to new heights, transform the face of the industry, create jobs and contribute to the vibrancy of communities.
Since its inception, Entrepreneur Of The Year has grown dramatically and now includes programs in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries worldwide. The Entrepreneur Of The Year US Awards gala is the culminating event of the Strategic Growth Forum®, the largest gathering of entrepreneurs in America.
Entrepreneur Of The Year US is a year-round program that celebrates unstoppable entrepreneurs.
- December/January to March – Entrepreneur Of The Year US nominations and applications open
- April to May – Regional finalists announced
- June – Regional award winners announced at 21 regional black-tie galas across the country
- July to October – Regional award winners move on to national judging phase
- November – Regional award winners attend the Strategic Growth Forum® US in Palm Springs, CA
- November – National award winners are announced at the Entrepreneur Of The Year US Awards gala
Watch Award Video: EY Entrepreneur of The Year Award