Commercial property insurer has declared the election of Thomas J. Quinlan III to its board of directors. Quinlan is the president and CEO of Donnelly & Sons Company, a global provider of marketing, packaging, print, and ration chain solutions.
“Tom brings significant knowledge leading and growing major business-to-business companies like those that many of our customers operate,” said Thomas A. Lawson, board chairman at FM Global. “He deeply understands the value of choosing resilience to maximize long-term administrative value. He will be a tremendous asset for our corporation and client-owners.”
Quinlan has steered companies through challenging business cycles by transforming, thriving, and recapitalizing business-to-business manufacturing and services businesses. He has specialized expertise in rebranding traditional businesses and swiveling physical content into the digital space through digital marketing, data analytics, business intelligence, and data management, FM Global said. Quinlan holds an MBA in finance from St. John’s University and a bachelor’s degree in business government from Pace University.
Other members of FM Global’s board of directors are:
- Frank T. Connor, executive vice president, and CFO, Textron
- Colin Day, chairman, Premier Foods
- Michael Giannuzzi, chairman and CEO, Verallia
- Glenn R. Landau, president, and COO, Corrugated Supplies Company
- Thomas A. Lawson, chairman, FM Global
- John A. Luke Jr., retired chairman, WestRock Company
- Gracia C. Martore, senior executive vice president and CFO, Walt Disney Company
- Malcolm C. Roberts, president and CEO, FM Global
- Israel Ruiz, founding chairman of MIT’s Engine, former executive vice president and treasurer, MIT
- David T. Walton, president and CEO, Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation